User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] [Havoc] [Felblade] Cant use Felblade at krosus platform

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message462
Kexx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 18-11-2018 12:19)

Post Posted: 17-11-2018, 16:38:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hidden message

Staff message (PsychoBoT):

This message was hidden because the user was automatically banned due to excessive spam.

0 0

Xtravagant

[Edgelord]

(since 21-06-2019 20:01)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 17-11-2018, 18:11:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here's the deal. This is a well-known bug about DH (and a few other classes) though it's not related to the class but the Krosus' platform itself. Due to the fact that the bridge itself is a game object that doesn't have proper textures in a way, pets and some abilities tend to bug during the fight. Sadly, this has been reported many times but there is just nothing Devs can do about it.

My advice is to drop the Felblade talent as well as Demon Blades on that encounter, and just get Demon's Bite as your active Fury generator.

Demonic Guide

Havoc Raid Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Xtravagant, 17 November 2018 16:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 05:20:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x