User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Donated items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message179
negrilaovidiu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2022 12:56)

Post Posted: 26-03-2021, 05:09:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Sethraliss' Fanged Helm , Amalgamated Abomination Spaulders , Chainvest of Assured Quality
Character name:Pikahu
Bug description: I have donated these items in the past and I had Azerite Empowered on them, but I haven't been in a raid for a few days when I don't appear. I deleted the cache, I removed the Azerites and I put them back and they still don't show me and in the raid I don't benefit from the Azerites.
Proof: https://imgur.com/mwLtpul

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 26-03-2021, 09:03:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Negrilaovidiu.

Judging by the image you've provided us with, it's obvious that traits you have on your Azerite pieces are working fine, considering that you have Resounding Protection up. Also the Azerite Empowerment doesn't show on "Item hover" but when you inspect the item itself.
Un-equip your Heart of Azeroth and equip it back on. Sometimes it can bug out. Your iLvL with Full Donated Character should be 394.
You are free to make a new report on the topic of issue but please try and provide us with much clearer proof on what you believe is the problem.

All the best,
Zlu

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zlu, 26 March 2021 07:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:13:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x