User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Draenor] Items that start quests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message692
saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 12-10-2017, 18:14:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: the following items that drop from mobs and start quests are also dropping for the other faction. You have a 50-50 chance to get the correct quest item that is for your faction, thus if you get the wrong one, you can't start the quest, because it says "that quest is not available for your race". These items should be made impossible to drop for the other faction, and only the version of the quest item that is for your faction should drop.
Proof:
Example:
A: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=36103&&name=proof-of-strength-basilisk-scale
H: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=36104&&name=proof-of-strength-basilisk-scale

list of all the quest items with problems that I've found (there are probably others):
1. Chunk of Crater Lord
2. Ancient Branch
3. Basilisk Scale
4. Botani Bloom
5. Elemental Crystal
6. Acid-Stained Goren Tooth
7. Gronn eye
8. Gronnling Scale
9. Worn Ogron Horn
10. Orc Thorn
11. Ravager Claw
12. Wasp Stinger
13. Ebony Feather

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 22 March 2018 21:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:24:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x