User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid][Feral] Shadow Thrash

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message407
Dontbanmeimpregnant
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-07-2020 16:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-07-2020, 09:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=210676&&name=shadow-thrash

Thrash has a 25% chance to release part of Ashamane's soul, causing all nearby enemies to take Shadow damage over 2 seconds.

As you will see in the following screenshot, from 2 shadow thrash procs i had only 3 hits (instead of 4). If you get 2 procs in a row, the second hit from first proc won't hit anymore.

So I had a proc of shadow trash at 9:46:30 (it should do damage at 9:46:30 and 9:46:31). Now the second tick of damage from 9:46:31 just dissapeared becase meanwhile i had another proc of shadow thrash (which did damage at 9:46:31 and 9:46:32).

Pretty much the new proc override the old one and the damage is lost.

1 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 07-07-2020, 12:21:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for taking your time to report this issue.

Shadow Thrash is a hidden aura that behaves exactly like the majority of dots, were subsequent applications will refresh the effects (not affected by pandemic), which means that if you are to trigger shadow thrash multiple times in a row it will only refresh Shadow Thrash, and not stack / extend its duration.

Shadow Thrash has a 1 second/tick timer with a 2 second duration and the first trigger been on application, which means that if you are to refresh said effect by spamming trash (within 1 second (gcd)) you will be overriding the buff with a new one.

I didn't find proof of it been otherwise.

*rejected*

Note: If you have further inquiries with this issue, or find undeniable proof of the aura stacking up to conserve past stacks, please contact me via discord or forum dm's

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 07 July 2020 10:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:54:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x