User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian] Scintillating Moonlight

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message210
ivalentino5

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2020 18:12)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-06-2020, 10:33:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=238049&&name=scintillating-moonlight
Bug description: Even it there is no buff or debuff to track it, I am pretty sure that it is not reducing damage as I got more relics with this trait and the damage is the same.
Proof:

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-06-2020, 19:19:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for taking your time to post this issue.

Scintillating Moonlight is working as intended, yes i know that a 4% (baseline at r4, which actually equates to 4.7349%, which gets rounded up to 4.73%) dmg reduction is hard to track, specially when the aura is a hidden mechanic.

But atm it does indeed work, reducing your damage taken from direct attacks by enemies by x% if said enemy is affected by moonfire.

Here i will show you a simple example with Ivanyr at Arcway (the reason i choose this specific boss for the proof is because he does a constant cast of an ability that has no dmg fluctuations, making it easier to notice a low % dmg reduction change. Since simply showing you that the hidden aura is indeed present wouldn't be enough of a proof to say that *its working*

Baseline i was taking 574,848 arcane damage , which was been reduced to 517.364 damage with Adaptive Fur active (10% damage reduction), and when the mob was affected by moonfire i would be instead taking 492.902 (4.73% damage reduction, which equates to rank 4 SCM)

In the video you can see that on pull i proc adaptive fur + galactic guardian instantly applying moonfire and concordance, so i know it may not be easy to notice, so instead skip forwards until before moonfire expires, here you can easily see that before it expires i will take 492k damage, and then 517k damage after moonfire its gone. This is applying to everything in the game that is a direct ability from a player or mob. Note that trigger / zonal based abilities will still do its full damage regardless if the target that ''uses'' said ability is affected by moonfire.

Video proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=53oFvMh68OA:

*Rejected*

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 09 June 2020 17:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:26:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x