User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian][Talent] Earthwarden

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message323
Necko1996

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-05-2022 21:41)

Post Posted: 31-07-2021, 11:57:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=203975&name=earthwarden
Character name: Markon
Bug description:

Spell / Talent seems that not working right. On Retail healing done was 17-20% most of the time but on freakz is 2-4% max.
Even swiftmend is near or higher than it. This wasn't only this week, on the last patch was also present.

On whatever tanking statistic after finished dungeon I looked on retail it's always like top4 spell. And on freakz is like 2-4% all time no matter what dungeon it is (9th - 11th place).
Just in comparison to how much talent / spell not working, my healings with Swiftmend is sometimes higher or equal to Earthwarden.

I am also using Incarnation + Vission of Perfection so up time is pretty high (34% on Earthwarden and 28% of Incarnation, Thrash was 84% uptime and Thrash is 30% of all my damage)

Proof:

This is mine report:
http://i.prntscr.com/74lfX6WXTWCqn0__HYVN6A.png

Retail report:
http://i.prntscr.com/ouyQrGiuTDi2g3t7a-mQyA.png

There is the difference in dungeons on both proof, mine is from TD and Retail is from FH.
But yesterday I tested it also on FH, SoB, Motherlode,% wise, the same thing, it varies from 0.1-1.2% (On my image is the highest % from all 4 dungeons) All dungeons was m10+

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-08-2021, 11:34:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings!

Thanks for taking your time and effort to report this "issue".

First of all, there are many things that go into Earthwarden, and ways in which you can maximize its potential, both of which i doubt you're trying to push to their limit. Also the level of the key (and affix to an extend) is very important for the performance of Earthwarden, since its a flat damage reduction on a physical hit, thus the higher the key level the more raw damage it will reduce (altho it will be the same % of damage from a lower key, but on higher keys your other spells may not perform as well, since they wont scale with the damage you take, such as Frenzied Regen, or shields (excluding edict, which does scale with damage intake)). For example, if you were to be able to always have 0 overhealing on Frenzied Regeneration, and have it on cooldown 24/7, lets say that it does a flat 10k hps. This will always be true, but for earthwarden, on a 10 key, adds may do anywhere from 10-50k auto attacks, so earthwarden will go anywhere from 2-20k absorbs - yet in a 20 key with auto attacks going all the way up to 150-180k (depends on the key, the boss, the enemy, the affixes, etc...), the damage that Eartwarden will mitigate will be substantially higher, thus increasing its "hps", while your frenzied will perform in the exact same way.

There is also the fact of how you're pulling, are you been conservative and only pulling 2-4 mobs at a time?, or pulling several packs?, earthwarden will only mitigate the very next immediate hit, so the more target you have on yourself at once the less effective earthwarden will be, earthwarden gains alot of value the less enemies you pull at any given time, and the longer it takes for you to deal with that.

Regardless of that, i guess that you may be already aware of it. So here is direct proof and comparisions:

This first is retail proof >
Atal'Dazar 12

Atal'Dazar 21

Tol Dagor 10

Tol Dagor 21

And now, this is an example, with similar damage intake to a 19 key (auto attacks) from freakz >

As you can see, the damage mitigation is working correctly based on the damage taken and the uptime/nº hits absorbed.

Keep in mind that many things, all the way from stats, to your healer or the way you pull, will change the effectiveness of Earthwarden compared to other spells. Earthwarden will perform much better on a tyranical 21 key, when compared to a fortified 10.

Based on what was spreviously said, this report will be rejected.

If you have further inquiries, feel free to create a new report, with more solid proof, or contact me via discord if you have any other questions regarding said problem.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.

Last edited by Cheewy on 09-08-2021, 11:35:33; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 09 August 2021 09:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 15:26:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x