User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian] Value of threat 2.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message458
Tyruger

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2018 07:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-02-2018, 19:41:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I can't do video sorry.i test aggro with my dk and one friends with guardian druid.
This time we did not rely on omen but we compared the damage done using recount.
When using only one skill with the dk the druid to turn the mob must do double the damage to turn it,and instead if the druid makes a single mangle the dk turns it only with a white stroke.
It seems that the moonfire is more aggro but maybe it's just an impression.
I did this test using a different druid to avoid being the problem but it is clear that some value is not set to the best.
I hope I have been useful and exhaustive in explaining the problem
Proof: The values ​​are really very unequal compared to dk and pala (with which I did the tests) but if it should really serve a video on the values ​​of recount I look for a way to record it

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 02-03-2018, 09:00:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You should find a way of recording this because as disscused before the aggro formua works as intended and was verified a couple of time, guardian is no exception.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Garn, 04 March 2018 07:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 08:09:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x