User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Druid Order Hall Follower Missions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message135
Teora

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2020 15:19)

Post Posted: 18-04-2020, 09:12:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description:
I believe that there is a bug in which order hall missions are appearing.
For most of my time I have been limited to very few order hall missions which only sow few (around 6) and would rarely grant me anything useful (mostly gold and artifact power).
I was finally completing the druid mount quest line and i suddenly noticed lots more order hall missions were suddenly unlocked (30+ appeared).
In particular the mission that provides 900 ilvl for follower showed up so i began that mission.

Later on when I had completed all the final druid mission You Can't Take the Sky from Me, i returned to order hall and all those extra missions had disappeared, even the ones that were mid progress so i never obtained the 900 ilvl follower equipment.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46319&name=you-can-t-take-the-sky-from-me

I may be mistaken and this could be entirely intended, but I believe I should be seeing quests that allow me to obtain 900 ilvl equipment.

Proof:
This is what my order hall missions look like now:
https://imgur.com/a/WJOdCEW

Sadly i have no photos of what it looked like mid quest line when it showed 30+

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nemoo, 10 May 2020 21:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 10-05-2024, 03:48:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x