User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration] Honor Talent Revitalize

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message250
healzbot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2021 13:14)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 28-09-2018, 00:05:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Revitalize
Bug description: When druid apply rejuvenation on target, and if that target is victim of meele attacks duration will be refreshed like tooltip says. But whenever rejuvenation refreshes that refreshed combat on druid even tho he is not doing anything to keep himself in combat. Ive done alot of testing with and without that talent and im pretty sure that exact talent is endlessly prolonging combat on druid which cant be legit since he is not casting anything himself on target which is in combat or being attacked by someone himself... With this bug resto druid is unable to sit and drink whole arena/bg since he is perma in combat if he just applies one reju on someone.... So you can realize importance of fixing this bug.
Proof: I sadly cant record footage on my wooden PC, and cant do anything with just screenshots here.. But i spoke to multiple druids and they found same buff occuring on them as well, so please if u can investigate what is actually making this passive talent act like its actually druid pressing buttons and keeping himself in combat..
PS. Druid hots themself doesnt keep druid in combat after 6 sec passed(on blizz tho, here is more like 7+ sec but whatever that is for another topic)

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 29-09-2018, 14:21:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I need proof to confirm this.

Make another topic when you have it.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Garn, 29 September 2018 12:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 12:29:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x