User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid] Travel Form

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message420
Xalao

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2021 19:48)

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 13:35:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Travel Form [#159456] https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=159456&name=travel-form

Bug description: Upon using any toy that changes your appearance, you're able to fly.
Example: Use Burning Defender's Medallion (or Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat which has no cooldown).
Then you use the travel form, and you can just fly in the air. (Not sure if you can use it with the Noggenfogger Elixir Skeleton form)

Proof: I've made a ticket regarding this issue. Sarah picked it up, we had contact about this, and it's known.
Right now. I want to officially report this bug, hopefully to get it fixed soon.

- Ellipsis

EDIT1: Right now I tried to change talents with Tome of the Tranquil Mind. That restricted me from doing due to in shapeshift.
That could be the solution when using a toy and going to shapeshift.
Restrict a player from shapeshifting when using a toy.

Last edited by Xalao on 01-12-2019, 13:41:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 03-12-2019, 04:34:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So wheres the proof that this should not be a thing? Illusions have been always like this even in retail, in retail Bear tanks could use the Pirate costume and still be in Bear stance, this goes the same for any Illusion. Also you're posting in the wrong section. The problem isn't travel form
your report is about the Toys changing appearance and retaining them when changing Stances. Please post this under the right section. Such as Items > Toys

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

Last edited by Vouchery on 03-12-2019, 04:36:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Vouchery, 03 December 2019 02:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 08:00:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x