User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Drustvar Ho!] Quest is not working

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message323
kcanva

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-04-2022 14:36)

Post Posted: 18-04-2022, 15:31:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=51340&name=drustvar-ho
Character name: Thaethir
Bug description: The quest is not working. Eitrigg doesnt send me to drustvar
Proof:

0 0

Miksha

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 18-07-2023 21:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-04-2022, 16:18:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Create a ticket in-game and a GM will manually complete the quest for you.

As a side note, we will only complete the first two quests. You may encounter quests that are not functioning properly further in the quest chain, we're unable to complete every single quest that may not be working.

If you wish to unlock the Mag'har Orcs Allied race, I'm afraid you can't since there are quests further in the recruitment questline which is not working. We can only complete "Drustvar Ho" so that you can further level up through BFA quests, it is not intended to help you with unlocking the Allied race.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Miksha, 18 April 2022 14:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 05:55:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x