User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Dungeon group randomly disbanding

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1068
Chrysalis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2020 18:39)

Post Posted: 22-01-2018, 05:18:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: During the last week I was in multiple mythic key runs where the party got randomly disbanded and we all got kicked out of the dungeon which also lead to the key being depleted.
We were converted inro a raid group and we had both Alliance and Horde in our Team.
We were still in the group when the message appearen that we will be kicked in 2 sec.
This happened multiple times and (all?) of them were secondary runs from the same boosted key, so the party stayed from the last key.
(Not sure if this happened on a first key run)
This happened both with me being the leader and not me being the leader.
I've seen multiple people having the same problem so it should really be looked into asap.

Proof: Sadly I wasn't able to make a screen shot from the window saying that I will be ported out of the dungeon while still in the group. Will add if this happenes again.

0 0

Aralisha

[Global Shit-talker]

(since 21-02-2022 12:03)

Votes: 10

Tuntunhuntx#2418 
Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 23:10:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is because of the thing they "fixed" when u dc u wont get removed from party, if u relog its a visual bug about not being in party but in the end you still are, wich leads to indeed if ppl leave the previous party to a party disband and deplted keystones, I can confirm this because it happened to me alot when we were doing rhcs at late nights not wanting to have shitty 700 ilvl ppl in our party!

I'm the best Hunter, fight me

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 February 2018 07:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:15:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x