User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Echo of tortured souls

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message798
vladutz16

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2016 22:58)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-12-2014, 09:35:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Salutare!
Incerc de zile bune sa intru in dungeonul de langa Ice Crown, Pit of Saron, dar nu ma lasa deoarece nu am facut questul Echo of tortured souls,dungeon pe care l-am facut singur la normal si heroic(am si achiev de la acest dungeon) si tot nu ma lasa sa intru in Pit of Saron..
Si da,am vorbit la inceputul dungeonului cu Jainna Proudmore ca sa inceapa questul,la Sylvanas nu puteam vorbi,iar la final a vorbit Sylvanas.
Multumesc pentru timpul acordat!

English:Hello!

I am trying for 2-3 days to enter in Pit of Saron dungeon but I can't because it says I hadn't done the Echo of tortured souls quest,however I finished Echo of tortured souls dungeon in normal and heroic by my own(solo) got the achievs too and yes I speaked with Janna Proudmore at the beggining(couldn't speak with Sylvanas don't know why) and at the end Sylvanas speaked.And still can't get in Pit of Saron..
Thanks for you'r time!

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 14-12-2014, 12:03:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ai aici, undeva in guide-ul acesta, sectiunea pentru cum sa deschizi acele dungeons.

0 0

vladutz16

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2016 22:58)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-12-2014, 15:38:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mersi,am reusit in final
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 14 December 2014 17:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 10:05:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x