User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Error or bug with two dk's spells

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message237
Elpok

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2022 11:11)

Post Posted: 20-02-2022, 22:20:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: "Soul forge" and "Undead control"
Character name: Elpok
Bug description: I can't put any enchant of my weapon. I go to the Soul Forge, then, I try to put it, but it appears one message "Require Soul Forge". It's impossible that happens it, because I'm at Soul Forge, where is located at Necropolis. The other bug is, once I take the control of any undead, I can't see his skills and I can't retire the control of the undead. I don't know why happens to me, maybe it's a bug or not. Please, text me back soon with a solution, I'll appreciate a lot.
Proof:

0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 28-02-2022, 00:36:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you take a screenshot of that happening . And could you tell me any other info concerning that soul forge bug or any info of your char , is it a new char / a boosted dk by the npc ?

About the Control Undead there is a report on forum mentioning it being bugged. I wont be discussing that issue here but I will leave a trello link of the card with the bug report.

0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 28-02-2022, 15:43:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Control Undead trello report : https://trello.com/c/vUi9Ump6/35-death-knightgeneral-control-undead .
I'll reject your topic , if you have further problems with soulforges please contact a gm or open a new ticket.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Plaguesynth, 28 February 2022 13:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 04:11:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x