User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Frost mage Double ice lance in Flurry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message341
Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

(since 10-11-2022 09:13)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 10-05-2021, 15:51:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=30455&&name=ice-lance
Character name: Aokyji
Bug description: You can get x2 ice lances with triple damage from Brain Freeze procs at high haste levels and also it counts towards icy veins lasting longer.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Simd4X0 Sorry for video quality i hope you can see 16k crit icelances and so on.
This was fixed on freakz on 7.2.5 in Legion and somehow it got bugged again in BFA.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4TP669zd4hk&t=830:

No mention whatsoever about "Double ice lance" Cuz it does not exist anymore and nobody does it because they can't.

Last edited by Don.LukyaNo on 10-05-2021, 16:19:29; edited 9 times in total
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 10-05-2021, 19:10:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No it isn't bugged because it was reintroduced in 7.3.5 after animation update and the reason why nobody talks about this in BFA is because it was garbage on retail and now im gonna explain it to you why it isn't garbage here and is viable until next patch:

So retail First patch: your haste was so low that double IL was impossible to do and its damage was sad at best too so GS was way to go.
Second patch: FF azerite gets introduced and completely kills IL builds and makes GS clear winner again.
Third patch: GS build pulls further ahead because of essences and higher stat values.
Last patch: Blizzard buffs IL because of overuse of GS by 20% but since GS is hitting for over a million at this point nothing can save IL build.

So why is it good here and worth to do, it is because of this extra 20% IL buff that we got from being on last patch and in combination with current gear that makes it outperform GS until next patch.

Here is retail proof about all this written in BFA.

And also you are wrong about 7.2.5 ( you can look at any mythic video of a good frost mage from TOS and see them doing it), you could still do double IL even after Blizzard nerfed it ( just needed more skill) and here on Freakz nobody used it because nobody knew how to play Frost properly which was doing almost same damage as "bugged freakz" hunter but people here were bad and did like 1.5m-1.6m on st instead of 1.9m because they don't know how to do double IL after hotfix and even at 7.3.5 when you could double IL, Neels and me were only people that could do 4.2m on st consistently on Frost in Antorus.Rejected.

You can read my detailed report on this in 7.3.5 which i was wrong about since i didn't know about animation change back then, but it was also not fixed by Devs because they weren't able to make it work without completely messing the shatter of ebonbolt. Rejected.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 10 May 2021 17:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:02:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x