User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Fury Warrior Missing Aura Damage.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message1950
Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

(since 10-11-2022 09:13)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 03-04-2022, 14:13:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=137050 (wowhead link)
Character name:Donlukyano
Bug description: All of these buffed attacks and besides bloodthirst nothing is buffed in fury's arsenal despite fury getting multiple buffs on all of it's attacks multiple times.Like 5% once then another 8% across everything then another 3% and so on.Fury got a lot of buffs during the begining of 9.0 and here i am testing dps out,naked and realising i'm barely doing the atack power coeficient in damage.I should do way more damage with those buffs with my base attacks like rampage,raging blow bloodthirst condemn/execute,ETC. According to my calculations i'm only doing more damage with bloodthirst.(it appears in the Fury Aura on freakz too)Rampage,RB,Condemn whirlwind stuff like Crushing blow(should do double damage of RB and it barely does 50% more(Bloodbath scales fine tho)) with reckless abandon ETC.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=137050 (wowhead link) If you click"See more" Button then you see some Fury spells in there which on Freakz are missing from the Fury warrior Aura.(There is only arms stuff and Prot that is buffed by that 29% and Bloodthirst from Fury nothing else
Character name:Donlukyano
Proof: Either this aura is bugged or the Weapons damage do not scale properly at all at full gear.
Stuff like Crushing blow should do double damage (Bloodbath works fine)
Some attacks have like a 5% buff (Condemn) (Raging Blow) by my looks.Maybe i'm wrong who knows but either way some attacks are not buffed properly at all and it needs a thorough check.
https://imgur.com/a/ozYDejo
https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/771191-class-tuning-in-progress-dec-15/
https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/eu-en/235418-class-tuning-in-progress-13-january/
https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/850599-class-tuning-underway-february-2/
Fury warrior is lacking at least 10% aura damage on all abilities on top of the fact that weapon damage also does not exist.So fury has like a 30% handicap overall.Very good spec.

Last edited by Don.LukyaNo on 20-04-2022, 18:56:55; edited 2 times in total
1 1

prezesino

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2022 21:58)

Post Posted: 09-04-2022, 20:11:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

IMG: https://c.tenor.com/QbkppZAXbPIAAAAM/any-news-knocking.gif

Last edited by prezesino on 09-04-2022, 20:11:43; edited 2 times in total
0 0

uffi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2022 19:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-04-2022, 00:13:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

isn't the biggest scale for physical damage wdps ?

ps: there are more "auras" in-game than shown on database site

Last edited by uffi on 10-04-2022, 00:19:13; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 13:11:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did you try calculating it with AskMrRobot formula ?
0 0

Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 15:59:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everyone expects other people to do the hard work for them.I'm not a lawyer presenting a case for murder here.I put in some screenshots showing none of the fury warrior attacks (except bloodthirst) have that 29% damage aura on any attacks especially rampage.Rampage has 0% increase while the other attacks seem to be buffed by like 5% or 10% or so.That alone should be a sign that the class is not doing the damage it should do with all of it's abilities.
There is a trend here of Freakz that "If the proof is not Overwhelmingly Big" The post is most likely never getting fixed.
I even put links for Dev Blue post updates on further fury warrior buffs on all attacks on top of whatever damage aura he had in day one before said buffs and they are not applied on all attacks at all.
Already wasted 3 hrs testing stuff to make this post so that i can play the spec and class that i like in this game.Every expansion has to be the same.People have to exploit and do other dumb stuff because their classes do sub par dps whereas it could do a bit better if it worked properly and had all the buffs on it.
There is no way for me to test this at a molecular level because that is not "My Job" and that's that.You can close this post if you want because nothing is gonna get fixed anyway unless as i said the Proof is Overwhelming which in this case because it's a Fury warrior it does not matter at all.
Have a nice day all of you.

Last edited by Don.LukyaNo on 14-04-2022, 16:07:42; edited 4 times in total
1 0

Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 19:52:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

uffi wrote:
isn't the biggest scale for physical damage wdps ?

ps: there are more "auras" in-game than shown on database site

Weapon dps does not exist for this spec.
Please by all means equip the best 233 wep you want and it will give you 0 damage from weapon apart from the strength.

With 60% mastery +siegebreaker buff i barely do 3.8k max rampage damage if even and when i check blizz logs they have 4.2k or so with 20% mast 10% versa and no Siegebreaker Lmao.
This is braindead there is no need for more proof.

Last edited by Don.LukyaNo on 14-04-2022, 19:59:47; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 03-05-2022, 12:21:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You cannot see the full effects of aura, it is only available for staff accounts and none of the modifiers are missing on website db and here is comparison between SIMC and Freakz.
The buffs you linked are already included into the aura like last 3% one on all abilities made the aura 29% while it was 26%.

Freakz P1

Freakz P2

SIMC

So this should answer first part of your topic onto the second:

Idk how you calculated your damage but it is probably wrong since you are saying other attacks like raging blow have 5% or 10% higher modifier than they should, this is the correct way and it matches the game 100%:

Raging blow: 0.611 x Ability damage x multipliers (such as mastery(if applied), vers and Aura modifiers etc.) x Armor reduction ( since warrior can shred armor).

In my case it goes like this:

0.611(scaling) x 731.4 (ability damage value) x 1.29 (aura modifier) = 576 +- 5%(IIRC) (shadowlands thing).

Proof.

So if you are interested in anything else then ask if not I'll close the topic.

Last edited by Anabolic on 03-05-2022, 12:53:02; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

Post Posted: 03-05-2022, 13:11:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anabolic wrote:
You cannot see the full effects of aura, it is only available for staff accounts and none of the modifiers are missing on website db and here is comparison between SIMC and Freakz.
The buffs you linked are already included into the aura like last 3% one on all abilities made the aura 29% while it was 26%.

Freakz P1

Freakz P2

SIMC

So this should answer first part of your topic onto the second:

Idk how you calculated your damage but it is probably wrong since you are saying other attacks like raging blow have 5% or 10% higher modifier than they should, this is the correct way and it matches the game 100%:

Raging blow: 0.611 x Ability damage x multipliers (such as mastery(if applied), vers and Aura modifiers etc.) x Armor reduction ( since warrior can shred armor).

In my case it goes like this:

0.611(scaling) x 731.4 (ability damage value) x 1.29 (aura modifier) = 576 +- 5%(IIRC) (shadowlands thing).

Proof.

So if you are interested in anything else then ask if not I'll close the topic.

Still dont see that buff on Rampage being applied

0 1

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 03-05-2022, 15:52:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How does it not?

How rampage works : it does 4 attacks ( off hand, main hand, off hand and then finishes with main hand)

Each attack has its own scaling First 56.4%, second 32.9% , third 75.2% and fourth and 42.3%

Lets calculate second attack because I won't bother writing you the math for each and every single one, just use the formula and calculate yourself.

Second attack is main hand attack which means ability damage applies to it :

0.329 (scaling) x 2085.4((ability damage which is wdps x 6 + AP) x 1.29 ((Fury warrior aura modifier) x 1.2 ((Rampage rank 3 modifier) x 1.19 (( enrage(mastery) since Rampage enrages you , this number is always rounded) = 1263

Proof.

Like I said nothing is wrong, you just calculated wrong, and next time provide math for your reports because we can instant reject this, since your report has 0 proof.

Last edited by Anabolic on 03-05-2022, 15:53:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

Post Posted: 03-05-2022, 17:11:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anabolic wrote:
How does it not?

How rampage works : it does 4 attacks ( off hand, main hand, off hand and then finishes with main hand)

Each attack has its own scaling First 56.4%, second 32.9% , third 75.2% and fourth and 42.3%

Lets calculate second attack because I won't bother writing you the math for each and every single one, just use the formula and calculate yourself.

Second attack is main hand attack which means ability damage applies to it :

0.329 (scaling) x 2085.4((ability damage which is wdps x 6 + AP) x 1.29 ((Fury warrior aura modifier) x 1.2 ((Rampage rank 3 modifier) x 1.19 (( enrage(mastery) since Rampage enrages you , this number is always rounded) = 1263

Proof.

Like I said nothing is wrong, you just calculated wrong, and next time provide math for your reports because we can instant reject this, since your report has 0 proof.

Bro don't you get it?This server is dead and it sucks massive dick.I dont give 2 *** about this trash game and server anymore.I made these posts months ago and i don't give a *** about them.You can suck my dick and die in a ditch.Ban me do whatever you want bro.*** you and *** this server.Always having to compare numbers to blizz and realizing my shit is 20% weaker than blizz and never getting a competent explanation like what the actual *** since when is arms doing 1k dps more than fury?Get the *** out of here with these retarded explanations and calculations.You come here with your formula but thinking you're saying something when in reality you're doing some half *** shit trying to close a post.As i said you retard Fury warrior with 60% mastery +siegebreaker buff=3800 max crit.Blizzard fury with 25% mastery 10% versa and no siegebreaker 4.3k crit rampage.Get the *** out of here with your formula.
Your formula sucks dick and i don't give a *** about it anymore.Suck my dick clown.Anabolic the biggest *** retard on this server.Still playing retard mage and paladin?GL bro.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 03-05-2022, 19:16:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So full breakdown of how an ability works using blizzard formula and getting the matching number in game and calculator is not enough. What is then enough to satisfy your needs ? Also if you think the formula is wrong feel free to analyze it and point out the mistakes which there are none but you can still try.
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 04-05-2022, 15:55:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 04 May 2022 13:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 09:32:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x