User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Game Freezes On legacy Raids & Dungeons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message381
hammerboss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2020 07:42)

Post Posted: 07-05-2018, 13:19:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: when i farm legacy raids or dungeons the game freezes after killing the first boss .... this happened to me on different instances ....... yesterday it was ok and no such problem happened ..... but today i tried farming Throne of thunder 25 & 10 man,Mogushan vaults 25 & 10 man,Sethik Halls, Magisters Terrace and everytime i kill the first boss the game freezes and i have to restart my pc to complete the rest of each instance.

Proof: its hard to get a screenshot or video since i have to restart my pc in order to get rid of the problem

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 20 May 2018 16:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 19:36:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x