User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Gates of Hell] Would not allow me to enter LFR Gates of Hell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message265
Babachev1BG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 22:46)

Post Posted: 04-01-2019, 15:26:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Not sure what I should submit in here... ?
Bug description: I queued LFR Gates of Hell. Suddenly, when I got ported to the instance, I was kicked out of the server, and when logged in, I found myself in Ashran, out of the group. I tried to que for Gates of Hell several times and yet - with no success. I've attached a screenshot below to let you know what it looks like.

Note that I've tried both Normal 10/25 & Heroic 10/25, nothing lets me que again, as shown below.
Proof: https://imgur.com/BkAk9u2

Sincerely Yours,
Flipflap

0 0

Babachev1BG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 22:46)

Post Posted: 05-01-2019, 12:01:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys, I am sorry for double-replying, but this is in order to let you know that the matter has been fixed. Thank you and I'm sorry for bothering!

Best Regards,
Flip

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by stewa91, 06 January 2019 04:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 03:44:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x