User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [General] Warforged , Titanforged system

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message498
emilian3192

[Learn from the Best]

(since 26-06-2020 09:27)

Votes: 43

Post Posted: 11-01-2018, 11:37:28 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: -
Bug description: Im playing from the beginning of legion on this server and 2 huge upgrade's on item's are not working as intended..For example: Im making m+2 i have small chance(this mean 1 from 500players) to get a Max ilvl(u can get 880 from +2 depends how lucky you are...not only 845).Don't know shocker how u put rate on this server...but im doing constantly m 15+ and im not getting titanforged's upgrade only warforged and that means its like +5 ilvl. not even +10.
Check the picture from retail on that item from Gul'dan LFR (865) huge upgrade and this is working on every patch no exception's(im playing on retail and u can ask everyone who's playing there).

Proof: -> https://imgur.com/a/L1qSc

Here a 945 current raid- hc with ilvl upgrade to -> https://imgur.com/a/uNKkA 15ilvl to max

Hope u will understand about this and making some changes about it.Thanks

0 1

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 11-01-2018, 13:52:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warforge/Titanforged system was implemented based on excessive data collected from retail throughout several months. We will not disclose the exact algorithm forever because of secrecy reasons, but we are very confident that it works similarly than it does on retail. In case you can bring any bluepost from retail that explains the exact algorithm that could prove us wrong, feel free to create another topic with a link to that proof. Otherwise, we won't accept you being unlucky as a proof. I have seen several people bragging on our server that they received upgrades with 40+ item levels from titanforging. So just because you were unlucky, it sadly does not mean that the system itself is bugged. it's rng
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 11 January 2018 11:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 13:22:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x