User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Glimmering treasure chest in falanaar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message657
Rotworm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2020 13:42)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-08-2018, 21:47:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=252452&&name=glimmering-treasure-chest

Bug description: The Glimmering treasure chest in suramar is empty and not resetting as it was earlier.Upon interacting with it,the chest shows an empty loot table.This seems to have occurred recently as I was able to obtain the hidden skin on my paladin from the chest a few weeks ago.However today after having completed all the first six chapters of suramar on my monk it was disappointing to see that the chest is bugged.I hope it is fixed soon as we get only one chance on a daily basis to loot the hidden skins for our characters.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ti7c91j

0 0

Aralisha

[Global Shit-talker]

(since 21-02-2022 12:03)

Votes: 10

Tuntunhuntx#2418 
Post Posted: 17-08-2018, 09:31:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The chest works fine, A topic was made for you to check out what you need in order to open the chest.

Glimmering Treasure Chest

I'm the best Hunter, fight me

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 September 2018 17:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 01:50:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x