User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter][PvP][PvE] - Feign Death

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message653
zaLEVEL

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 13:46)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 07-11-2014, 23:06:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=5384
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Nu merge FD in timp ce te misti,primesti mesajul "Can't do this while moving".
Dovada / Proof: Nu e nimic de dovedit,toti stiu asta si e clar ca nu e ok deloc.

0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 08-11-2014, 00:03:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pai si ce logica ar avea sa-l dai cand te misti? Adica daca ar merge probabil ca ai folosi abilitatea si ai primi cancel instant doar pt ca nu stai pe loc.... Intr-un fel e mai bine ca nu merge asa zic eu Raised eyebrow

0 0

Ixylolz

[The Warden]

(since 23-07-2016 06:02)

Votes: 48

Post Posted: 08-11-2014, 04:51:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
FD can no longer be cast while moving. If you try it, you'll get "Can't do that while moving" error message, which you probably didn't notice in the heat of battle. You gotta stop moving before using it.

Personally I haven't had a problem with this, since prior to that fix, if you cast FD while moving, you'd instantly cancel it by... moving (or more specifically, continuing to move). In those situations, it would give the appearance that it the spell never went off but the CD was blown, since you'll just keep right on running/strafing. So, I long ago got into the mental habit of making sure I wasn't moving before hitting FD; it's so ingrained that it's muscle memory now, I don't even think about it.

This new behavior is not a bug, it's a fix. Now the game forces you to stop moving to use FD, so you can't accidentally blow the CD while trying to use FD on the move.

Source

"Death? No... nothing that simple."

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by nerolol, 08 November 2014 06:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 15:57:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x