User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] I lost my weekly mythic chest loot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message274
ryantantrajaya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-12-2020 12:43)

Post Posted: 14-08-2020, 15:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,
I Just opened my weekly best Mythic Chest
I cant loot any of those, so i tried to open it again
but suddenly all of thelootisgone
Canyouhelpme?
Please, I cantevenlootmy120 wakening essence

Regars, Kacangkopong

Name: Kacangkopong
Item Name: Wakening Essence and a 975 Chest
Time: Just Now

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 14-08-2020, 23:04:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did you relog inbetween the two tries to loot it? Were you maybe mounted? What was the original reason for you not looting the weekly chest? Even when you for example open the chest and don't have enough space in your bags, the items don't disappear and you can loot the chest again to pick every item up. However, we sadly can't make up for the loss.
0 0

ryantantrajaya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-12-2020 12:43)

Post Posted: 15-08-2020, 03:49:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tried to open first, because its reset time for mythic chest
I open 1st time it contain 120 wakening essence, a 975 chest piece, artefact power and a keystone (but i cant loot it)
I tried 2nd time to open it and the chest is empty
I relog and now the chest cant be open

I did nothing wrong, enough bag space, not mounted, just like what i did usually for the weekly mythic chest, i did see there are 120 wakening essence, a 975 ilvl chest piece, artefact power and a keystone

Cant you do anything with this problem? Because i am sure that i did nothing wrong

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 15-08-2020, 10:51:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think (this is just an assumption) that pressing alt would've solved it. Because sometimes when you freshly log in, you're not able to interact properly and pressing the alt button solves it. So you weren't able to loot anything from the chest? And as I said we really can't make up for that as the chest already counts like you opened it and you're not eligible to open it again. So please for the next week try opening the chest not mounted and if you experience this issue again, don't relog, just press the alt button and it should solve it. If you see yourself despite everything again not being able to loot the items, record a video as proof.

Last edited by Lerona on 15-08-2020, 10:52:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 15 August 2020 08:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 16:36:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x