User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] IceBlock vs Kin'garoth's Ruination

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message288
tan28

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2020 10:09)

Post Posted: 04-07-2020, 17:26:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=246793&name=ruiner
Bug description: You'll still get the ruiner damage after you cancel your ice block. I shouldn't get any damage from the ruiner after cancelling my iceblock.
Proof: I don't have a recorded video, you can try these steps to replicate the issue.
1. During kin'garoth's encounter, wait for him to cast ruination.
2. Before you get hit by his ruiner laser, use iceblock.
3. After the laser hit you while you're on ice block, wait for the boss to finish his skill.
4. Cancel iceblock, you'll see a ruiner icon in your debuff section and your character will die.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 04-07-2020, 17:30:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is one of the attributes of the spell https://i.imgur.com/hpDA7Fq.png so unless you have a video proof from retail of ruiner not killing you in Ice Block then it is rejected because the spell is bypassing immunities.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 04 July 2020 15:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:56:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x