User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Icecrown Citadel] "You shall not pass!" Saurfang Edition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message921
Prowlz

[Gurthalak Master]

(since 25-04-2018 21:54)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 24-06-2016, 06:25:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=37813&&name=deathbringer-saurfang
Bug description: Last week I decided to run a solo ICC 10n just to have some fun and get some transmog gear.Everything went fine until I got to Deathbringer Saurfang.Even after beating him and looting the chests from the side the door to the citadel still won't open.What usually happens is that I get him to 1 HP or 0 w/e and the encounters records it as a win (for me) .Then Overlord Saurfang ( his dad) comes to get his corpse and takes him to the end of the platform. After that it's over.You can't advance anymore.I thought to myself that maybe I bugged it somehow but no,it happened the exact same way this week (after today's reset). I don't know exactly what causes this as it seems to happen only as he dies (the rest of the encounter works just fine)
Proof: Here's proof that I killed him and that his father is carrying him as a result of his defeat
https://imgur.com/6uWEMzQ
Here you can see the door is still closed
https://imgur.com/WVM1Agk

0 0

iordanluis65

[Amia Miley]

(since 13-02-2018 22:51)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 24-06-2016, 09:51:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Prowlz, how fast are you killing the boss? The encounter has a timer, so if you kill the boss too fast, the doors will get bugged. Wait for server restart and the door will open.
0 0

Prowlz

[Gurthalak Master]

(since 25-04-2018 21:54)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 24-06-2016, 11:20:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm usually trying to kill him as fast as possible (even though I don't have the best dps) because eventually the debuff he puts on me will outheal my damage and I won't be able to take him down. I usually get him to about 4 mil HP without any buffs just my totems/spells/a potion and then I pop all my cds and hero and rush to kill him. I repeat : I do get the buff and I am also triggering the even where his dad comes and picks his body .
It might be that I'm dpsing him too fast but there's no other way I can do it since the buff will literally kill me.

Edit: I waited last time as well and I checked several days later to see if it's still bugged but then I encountered another problem : the teleporter would just freeze me in place after I teleported,I couldn't move at all.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 24-08-2016, 06:16:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This should be fixed now

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Pre-MoP-Raids-t396919.html

post problems in old raids in above topic .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 August 2016 04:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 21-05-2024, 09:50:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x