User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Jewelcrafting Krakens Eye loop not in trainer menu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message344
Giants2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2021 10:12)

Post Posted: 14-01-2021, 01:33:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Giarem
Bug description: Ive had 149 points in jewelcrafting with all of the bfa patterns from trainer in Boralus learned, but pattern Krakens Eye Loop, which should be learnable at 130 points didnt appear in the trainers menu. Ive tried exiting the game and deleting cache twice, ive also wrote a help to gm Zlu, who responded that it works fine for him and i should report this in a wow freakz bug section. I have also tried to delete jewelcrafting from my specialization and re learn it, with a small problem, that there is no Forgotten techniques of kul tiras tome in vendor section. Would it be possible to re learn jewelcrafting back to 149 and include the pattern for krakens eye loop? Thank you and have a nice day!
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ntRvBR4

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 14-01-2021, 06:39:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My bad for reading it wrong. Kraken's Eye Loop is part of 8.1.0 and isn't available as we are on 8.0 content patch.
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 14-01-2021, 08:08:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As @Zlu said this recipe takes place in 8.1.0

Rejected.

Best Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 14 January 2021 06:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 21:49:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x