User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Keystone's break after someone DC's in party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message566
Aralisha

[Global Shit-talker]

(since 21-02-2022 12:03)

Votes: 10

Tuntunhuntx#2418 
Post Posted: 27-03-2018, 21:14:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: My group and a few other people i've been speaking to who have the same problem, figured out that if we wish to do a keystone, the bosses won't count for our keystones, the credit doesn't count and the keystone will get depleted, yet how did this happen? I figured it out hopefully...

After having alot of ragequits due to this not working we thought to go into it a bit deeper and figure out what is going on, Before we start the dungeon we make a party, set it to raid, reset the instances and we go in, take our foodbuffs/flasks/buffs if its needed and drop the key in, If someone Disconnects/Crashes(crit error,game crash)/Alt f4 due screen freeze, or anything wich causes the player to go offline, the party breaks and when we kill the boss, our key will be broken, the boss credit doesn't count and we cannot continue to get our loot, this happens to keys from level 2 till 15+, Even though the party is made raid and the player isn't kicked from it, it still doesn't work. If someone crashes After the first boss is defeated though, if u do NOT make a new party the next keystone boss won't count because the party wasn't reset. If this issue appears, wich is like 80% of the time, we ofcourse get kinda upset about it.

Sometimes though, even though no one crashes/dc'd or anything else before the first boss and the party is remade and reset, this still occures, We did not figured out this issue yet though and I hope a few more people can help us out if this ever happened to them too and give some information.

Screenshots of broken keys: https://imgur.com/a/cmP51

I'm the best Hunter, fight me

0 0

Nyndra

[entropy]

(since 02-06-2022 18:52)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 28-03-2018, 17:32:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needs more proof, I have never had experienced that.

Please bring a video proof, with a Blizzard UI, showing that the boss/trash do not count, after you have completely finished the dungeon (kill all bosses).

Rejected.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nyndra, 28 March 2018 15:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:18:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x