User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Last chain quest DK bug ( where king walk)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1379
zokabazoka

[zeus]

(since 11-10-2020 11:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-07-2017, 23:36:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear All,

I just report my problem with some bug and some Freaks stuff in-game
my bug so small and easy, but no one can understand it, in game say make report on forum in forum say make in game report
that my last report for all people crew and players

my dk character name : mavric
have bug in the last chain quest dk name : where kings walk
its just delivery quest , some letter have to delivery to sw king, I have the quest and the letter but I m now lvl 110 and that quest lvl 55 but anyway I have the quest np
the problem in sw king he have to take my quest but he didn't from 10 days I have that bug many report but 0 feedback all clean him hand to pass issue to anther place forum - in game.

also because that quest and chain dk not complete my adv guide not activated yet , yes I play without adv guide .

I hope to be my last report
Thx

0 0

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 23-07-2017, 03:30:09 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

no reply -.-
0 1

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 23-07-2017, 21:14:47 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
0 1

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 24-07-2017, 14:02:41 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

up -.-
0 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 24-07-2017, 14:45:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PLEASE CALM DOWN, STOP SPAMMING EVERY DAY. DO YOU SEE HOW MANY BUGS ARE POSTED? PATIENCE

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:42:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry Shocker -
i never spamming my report or my bug again on forum or in-game and i didn't wont any spam also.
i will wait more & more np ,i just need to Thanks you and Freakz crew about the best work & support ever ,Go ahead you are the Beast.
again sorry -

0 0

Dragosh12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2022 04:56)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 20:15:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Same issue happened to me.
To clarify a bit: When you take the quest [Where Kings Walk] Darion sends you to SW to speak to Varian/Anduin (In the quest log it says Anduin, in the Quest Tracker it says Varian).
Once you get to SW Keep, Varian is not there, and Anduin does nothing. Clicking on the quest tracker in order to see where to turn it in shows the location at the entrance to the SW Keep, but no NPC is there besides guards who spit and throw bananas at you - ouch.
Also, i checked the NPC finder for Varian and it shows him as spawned and alive, but in the walls inside SW Keep. However if i turn allied nameplates on in the Keep, he doesn't appear to be stuck inside walls or something.
I tried relogging before taking quest, after taking quest and being in the keep, tried abandoning quest and taking it again, tried deleting cache, nothing worked so far.

As a side note, the bug is not small, because it renders SW completely unusable. I am lvl 110 and all NPCs inside SW are orange, unfriendly. I can use Ironforge in the meanwhile but it sucks. And also the Dungeon Guide is disabled until this quest gets completed, which is a very useful tool for Legion content.

EDIT: I am also stuck from doing anything except writing and moving: Error message shows: You can't take any actions now. So I cannot use spells except mounts. Rendering this character completely useless until I complete this quest.

0 0

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 12:04:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dragosh12#
same here ,exactly from A to Z.
(As a side note, the bug is not small, because it renders SW completely unusable. I am lvl 110 and all NPCs inside SW are orange, unfriendly. I can use Ironforge in the meanwhile but it sucks. And also the Dungeon Guide is disabled until this quest gets completed, which is a very useful tool for Legion content.

EDIT: I am also stuck from doing anything except writing and moving: Error message shows: You can't take any actions now. So I cannot use spells except mounts. Rendering this character completely useless until I complete this quest.)

Note : you can fix that face by die and release:)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 November 2017 19:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:43:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x