User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legacy reputation not being boosted

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message239
Safphira

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2021 12:32)

Post Posted: 23-12-2020, 18:22:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Safphira
Bug description: You announced that all legacy reputation was being boosted, and it tends to do so in Legion. This is portrayed in WQ and normal quests being affected by the new rate. I found out however that the Demon Soulstone (1 k rep to all factions) that drops from rare spawns is not affected by the boost. This also apply to the drowned mana given to Conjurer Margoss in Dalaran. Is this a bug or is it intentional?
Thank you in advance for your time and Merry Christmas -
Proof:

0 0

Fokume

[Very Important Person]

(since 21-08-2021 20:08)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-12-2020, 06:33:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Safphira,

The reputation gain from items is intentional.
Instead of reworking system for specific items we had come to decision that it would be in our best interest to keep them as they're are due to the little impact that they are causing to the game.

Best Regards,
Fokume.

Update @ 29-12-2020, 05:33:07

Rejected.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fokumeptr, 29 December 2020 04:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 23:24:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x