User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Legendary][Paladin][Holy]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message610
Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 10-08-2017, 18:04:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Maraad's Dying Breath (item)
Bug description: So, when you heal with Light of Dawn for every ally you healed with it, you will get a stack of Maraad's Dying Breath (spell) . But, at this moment, the maximum number of stacks you can get is 5...You should be able to get 30 maximum stacks.
Proof:
Askmrrobot - overhere - click - here the proooff

Keeping mouse @Max Stacks:
Quote:

The maximum number of stacks for a Buff or Periodic Damage/Heal effect. At the moment this is only evaluated once at the start of the simulation.

Maraad's Dying Breath (spell) = Buff

Keeping mouse @Scales with Stacks:
Quote:

True if a Buff or Periodic Damage/Heal effect's stats/damage should be multiplied by the current stack count.

Also, @Scales with Stacks - It speciffy - YES - that means for example:
1.Use Light of Dawn
2.Get 5stacks of Maraad's Dying Breath (spell)
3.Second Sunrise procs and you heal another 5allies.
4.Maraad's Dying Breath (spell) should go up to 10.
5.And so on, being able to gather maximum 30stacks.

PS: Searched on a shitload amount of sites, but this is the only site i could found any proff about this. You're my guests if you wanna try 2 find something about that by yourselves.

@flamestalker
@quicksand

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 11-08-2017, 02:50:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So it should heal 7x on 30 stacks? Surprise

Would be ridiculous. What could be better proof than that of retail? I extracted the 7.2.5 database just for this from retail, it states stackamount = 5. If this would not be enough, I asked our healer in my guild, she actually had the legendary, and confirmed that it's stacking only up to 5.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 11 August 2017 00:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:56:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x