User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legendary drop rate issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message210
Nikitha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2024 11:45)

Post Posted: 13-04-2020, 10:58:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Legendary item
Bug description: Hello everyone ,
i have been farming my legendary very hard , as per the info on legendary with heavy grinding it should drop in 1 or 2 weeks ( this information was found in this forum by shockeru)

""I made an implementation, taken some of the posts here in consideration. The algorithm is quite complex, but long story short: for a casual+ player which does daily farming (dungeons, raids, emissary, rares killing and/or pvp/bgs) he will have a GUARANTEED drop in 1-2 weeks (he can also have a drop earlier if he's lucky obviously), depending on how much does he farm. If he farms less then the expected average, it will take longer. But the system is there, he will eventually have 100% drop chance. ""
here is the link to the post : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Legendary-Class-Items-Bad-luck-protection-system-t473993-15.html

okey now to explain the problem,
from the launch date that is 23rd March i have been girding for random legendary drop.
the proof is in below picture.
i have done ,

Emissary chest = 20
Weekly chest = 2
heroic dungeon = 77
Mythic 0 dungeon bosses = 56
Mythic + dungeon = 24
Raid bosses ,
LFR = 4
Normal = 9
Heroic = 6 ( but i have 2 heroic raids every week and i keep doing them with same character. )
Mythic = 3 ( even mythic i have done twice since release )
Non current raid = 22 ( and more of EN , NH , TOS )
Pvp events ( bg & arena ) = 46
Blingtron 6000 = 13
and i make sure i do daily's as well .
and today its the 21st day without legendary WHICH IS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS of continuous farm

i opened a ticket with all this information and the reply i got was " THATS JUST PURE BAD LUCK'

is bad luck protection even working? and ALONG with all this i have opened random number of relinquished tokens.

please find an solution.

and please all these numbers are not fake, cause my guild has a website for raid sign up's and mythic key runs. i have proof that i have attended all the events from the patch launch.
This is a real disappointment even after farming with all the time we have. Others might this feel this a joke but i work on my character hard to get the top dps and bis legendary is a must for that

i hope you guys understand

Proof: PS : im not saying the percentage mentioned in screenshot is accurate . but 21 days of grinding and still no legendary is not correct.
[img]https://imgur.com/undefined[/img]

link : https://imgur.com/undefined

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 13-04-2020, 11:07:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The more legendaries you already have, the more it takes to get another one.

There is an additional system to get a legendary which doesn't reset your bad luck protection chance: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Guide-Additional-System-to-obtain-Legendaries-t569275.html This way you can get a legendary every 2 weeks just by farming ~1h per day.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 13 April 2020 09:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 22-05-2024, 02:52:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password