User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legion - Highmountain Tauren - Servants of the Darkness quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message301
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 08-01-2021, 20:23:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41800&&name=servants-of-the-darkness
Character name: Zaranmoo
Bug description: NPC spawns but falls through ground off map - Can't target or if charged player falls through map
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/M9UYfsN

Was able to complete all but the final boss kill of this fight. When you get near him he spawns up high and falls through the map so you can't target him. I managed to use charge ability to hit him which caused me to fall through map, damage him, fall out of range, unable to target while falling off map, and getting ported back to NPC. Exiting the vehicle button causes you to go out of phase with no way to phase again to continue trying. Can't click complete quest though there is an active button for it because final NPC was not killed. Abandon quest button is not available. Deleting cache and re-logging do not fix issue. Now quest is in an incomplete state with no way to drop it.

Edit: Update. A few minutes later I tried clicking the abandon quest button which was still greyed out and it worked (wouldn't work before). Took the quest again and ran to boss NPC and killed him first, then killed smaller mobs which worked. There may be a phasing issue where if you leave the marked quest area or get too close to the edges it bugs the quest.

Last edited by Zaranthos on 08-01-2021, 20:29:00; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 14 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:12:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad to know it worked out.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 10 January 2021 10:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 05:04:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x