User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Lost appearance(s)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message204
Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 26-02-2021, 11:56:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151768&&name=lovely-blue-dress (only one I have proof of, sadly :/)
Character name: Calenara
Bug description: So, I finished the Love is in the Air event when it was still going. But I apparently lost appearances for the blue lovely dress and the dinner suits. Unfortunately, I only have proof for the blue dress I lost :/
Proof: In the first screenshot, you can see I collected the appearance of all 4 lovely dresses. In the 2nd one, you can see I do not have the appearance for the lovely dress. If you look at the calendar next to the minimap, you can see the dates of when the ss was taken.

Since I don't have a screenshot of the dinner suits, I'll just get those next year. However, I would like the appearance for the blue dress back :/

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 22-03-2021, 14:33:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

These items can only be transmogged during the event so you didn't lose them it is just how it works.Rejected.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 22 March 2021 12:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 08:21:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x