User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][Arcane] Arcane barrage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message768
Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 14-10-2018, 14:56:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Mage-Arcane-Arcane-Barrage-Damage-t539916.html

You close all his topic bcs of duplicate and personal reasons. The fact that it hits for too much it stays even if you ban him or not. We as simple players we can't test or see why that is happening, we report bugs, it should be not our job to find the exact formula or what goes wrong because we can't, game testers with access on dev realm should try different combinations of traits and talents and try to replicate the damage at least that is their job.While in the 1st post the gm that close the topic has nothing in common with pvp and think the last 20 traits(14.5% dmg) matter in pvp on 7.1.5(https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Mage-Arcane-Damage-t539641.html), hitting with that ability for for 1 million is not normal.

Laser showed in videos that on blizz on 7.1.5 the dmg was at half that should be enough proof to test it, but you demand proof of why it does
that much and we can't know it.You should rethink this defensive attitude about the dmg that is too big for some abilities.Some are really just whining but some not.And if you can't find what is wrong and can't fix admit it instead of rejecting posts.

PS:You transformed his posts into a personal thing, and that helper that initially closed the topic did a bad job and probably still confuses what traits are active in pvp and pve. Ppl who don't play pvp and don't know how it works should retain from responding.

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
2 0

soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2022 15:02)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 14-10-2018, 15:24:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its true,arcane barrage's damage is quite big,everyone can agree with that except the arcane mages,you can be literally one shoted every minute,please test this one and find a solution because pvp is already dead and this kills it even more,we have 1 month and a half until 7.2.5 and we would like to have a balanced PVP untill than,so we participate more in the 3vs3 bracket and not having teams made only of arcane mages in arena.Thanks in advance.
2 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 14-10-2018, 15:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Dutchbag
Please test

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 1

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 14-10-2018, 20:30:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected. The dmg on arcane mage works perfectly fine.
Here is a guy on retail explaining how to burst on 7.1.5 patch:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=s1XLhSVV1Q0:

He even managed to do a 859k crit with arcane blast there and had not all possible %dmg modifier on him.

I compared his arcane barrage non crit to mine on freakz and the numbers alone tell that there is nothing wrong:
Retail:

367k arcane barrage with 4 arcane charge and arcane power active

Freakz:

351k arcane barrage with 4 arcane charge and arcane power active (I used same talents as he shows in the video)

--

Furthermore is the proof you gave us in other topics completely useless due to the fact that you screen the wrong patch and also the guy in the target has several dmg reduce cd active:

Idk about the other buffs and which talents they got to further reduce dmg taken, but this is simply no proof like that.

--

Now some actual maths to calculate the dmg you can do one 1 target alone.
Keep in mind that several targets greatly increase the dmg of arcane barrage!

Base dmg of arcane barrage is 60915 with pvp buff, 929 gear (13% stat inc) and all other modifier like traits and passive talents:

Here a list of all passive dmg modifier i used on that mage:
https://imgur.com/a/p3N7xS9
-5% more arcane dmg from Might of the Guardian Trait
-10% more arcane barrage dmg from Torrential Barrage Trait
-14.5% more dmg from Ancient Power Trait
-15% more dmg from Train of Thought pvp talent

Now we can add 4 arcane charges to this base dmg and end up with 224625.

And finally lets add all active dmg increase we can get with proper pvp values:
https://imgur.com/a/rkF2NK6
-30% from Rune of Power (pvp nerf, look screen for active buff showing that)
-45% from Arcane Power with Overpower talent (pvp nerf, look screen for correct tooltip)
-8% from Erosion talent with 8 stacks on target
-15% from Torment the Weak pvp talent (slow effect on target active)
-25% from Resonance due to 1 target hit (this can go to 100 or even 125% if it scales on 5 targets > there you reach numbers greater than 1m)

Formula is: 224625 x 1.3 x 1.45 x 1.08 x 1.15 x 1.25 = 224625 x 2.926 = 657356 non crit dmg
Critical we add x1.5 and end up with 986034 crit dmg

Here 2 screens showing my dmg on freakz at 1 target with all this stuff active:

657k non crit

986k crit

If you are funny and have a shaman as arena mate you can even boost the critical dmg by 30% with a certain totem.
This leads to even greater numbers on 1 target like here:

Usually in 2v2 or 3v3 arena there are multiple targets to hit with arcane barrage and the Resonance talent greatly increases this dmg, for each target 25% more.
Means if you hit like 4 targets with some pets for example this 986k crit of mine turns into a 1.7m crit monster blast. It's totally possible to crit 1m now on freakz and not have all that dmg increase active I had.

Conclusion:
After all this wall of proof that there is no bug i hope you can finally understand that we are not ignoring/rejecting you on purpose but also proving things before acting^^.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by stewa91, 14 October 2018 18:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 16:51:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x