User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage] Arcane mage spells not doing any type of damage in arena.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message332
ediipvp2003

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2021 13:14)

Post Posted: 09-03-2021, 15:14:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: All abilities that do arcane damage except arcane missiles
Character name: Dot
Bug description: So basically when i got into arena my abilities were doing absolutelly 0 damage the only thing doing damage was my arcane missiles. I thought it mightve been the LOS bug that is reported already but this happend imidiatelly when arena started i went in blinked spellstealed like 6 abilities from the mage and then i started casting missiles and then i realized i as doing 0 damage. The missiles were doing damage but like 500-1k damage like its supposed to do 5k-8k per hit not 1k. But yeah ee ended up winning the arena cuz disc priest killed them botg alone lmao and i dont care that it happens cuz i myself am not taking arenas seriouslly with my mage but some people higher might be and this bug is literally free lose cuz u cant even relog and come back either like other servers and it just sucks to lose -20 rating just for that. And also one more thing i didnt show it in the video but my Presence of mind wasnt working either i had it on but it didnt proc my arcane blast i still had to cast it even tho it was on XD
Proof:
Video proof: https://youtu.be/y8Ftw1NGhwM
Picture proof: https://imgur.com/a/zn6IJqQ
sorry if its garbage quality -

1 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 16:41:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I cannot manage to reproduce this and since you are probably the only one having this issue, i think it is rather a problem with specific character than class itself , because this same thing happened to people in legion on multiple classes where the class would just start doing damage like it has no auras applied and your best bet is asking a GM to run .unaura all on you since you probably bugged your character somehow, devs cannot really fix something that we don't know the cause of but like I said the cause is probably some aura you picked off somewhere so just make a ticket and request .unaura all on your character. Rejected.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 18 March 2021 14:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 02:57:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x