User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][Fire]: Mastery Ignite

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message256
Falkueche

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-05-2022 12:43)

Post Posted: 22-04-2022, 19:15:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Erey
Hi ! i'm very new to this server, i saw that it was on Shadowlands so i were happy to give it a try,
I created 2 character a rogue in Alliance and a mage in the Horde.
I chose Fire for my mage but "Mastery Ignite" isn't working for me. The 6% DoT don't apply. The ennemy has the dot but it says that it does 0 damages.
I thought it was because my damages were too small but after unlocking Pyroblast it's still the same.

Beside that i'm having a blast and very small issues rn -

Edit : I tried with a reroll and i'm having the same issue.

Last edited by Falkueche on 23-04-2022, 10:24:52; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 01-05-2022, 13:52:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It works as intended on higher levels, this happens because of the way the game rounds up low numbers, on low levels your ignite is often 0.x or a single digit number and is often rounded at 0. On level 60 though it works as it should % mastery is put on ignite and if refreshed remaining damage of leftover ticks is put into new ignite.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 01 May 2022 11:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:07:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x