User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Missing Corpse

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message425
shadowxyxy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2021 16:25)

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 20:11:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Icynoone
Bug description: Doing the [Death Knight] questline in Plaguelands:The Scarlet Enclave when I died. I returned to the cemetery and then to the body, but I couldn`t ressurect. I logged out and when I logged in my body wasn't there anymore. Cannot interact with the Ressurection NPC - says I need to be closer to interact with the target.
Tried to use the UNSTUCK function on the webiste and says I can`t use it while in Ebon Hold and I should finish the questline first.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/QQ5wHI7

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 20:50:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello shadowxyxy, -

Please create a ticket in-game and ask for a GM to revive you.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 13 January 2021 18:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:33:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x