User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Missing artifact weapon and quest line for assassination rogue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message1748
antonio9980

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2018 17:06)

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 05:13:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Okane
Item Name & ID: The Kingslayers
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/okane
Details: My quest for getting the artifact weapon disappeared after relog without giving me the actual item - neither in backpack, neither in mail as some people in global suggested. There are also no new quests that I can take in my class hall - I think there should be if I managed to complete the quest but I've never done legion content before so I'm not completely sure. The quest is also gone from my quest log.

How it happened: The quest line brought me to Stormwind where there was a scenario with me and some orc girl. I was supposed to get smoke bombs from a guy and throw them inside the auction house which I did. Soon after the guards managed to kill me and it teleported me somewhere in SW infront of the dungeton (to prison I guess?). My quest objective at this moment said to 1.return to the Hall of Shadows and 2. obtain the kingslayers and so I did that and the first part was completed as soon as I entered. The second part however I could not complete as there was a gray question mark above the orc girl who supposedly had them. Opening her dialogue I couldn't do anything and so I decided I shall try a relog. Did just that and the entire quest disappeared from my log book and I don't have an artifact weapon anywhere in my bags as well.

There are also no active quests that I can start in the hall of shadows. I can open a "Class Hall Report" from my minimap and it says I have one available quest
"Hunting the Pillars" which I cannot start neither by left-right clicking on it or by going back to the Hall of Shadows.

People in global suggested I delete my cache folder and try to start the quest anew but that did not work - nobody in the Hall of Shadows has a quest to give me and there is no NPC in front of Stormwind that some people have been telling me should be there.

I don't know if the fix of just receiving the item is sufficient because my entire quest line is gone and from what I've heard the quests unlock extra talents and skills. I wouldn't mind if my character gets rolled back to before he started legion content or if I can somehow get another 98 lvl rogue and delete this one. I just don't want to level up the same class again...

I do not know if I should submit this as a bug ticket instead so I will do it both here in item retrieval and there.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 07:03:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello try redoing the artifact questline following this guide

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/ALL-CLASSES-Artifact-Weapons-Questline-Guide-t474557.html

0 0

antonio9980

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2018 17:06)

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 14:56:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh I didn't notice that the NPC for the quest is that far back in front of stormwind - yeh that fixed everything. Thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.
2 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 15:52:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by PowerPhlo, 16 January 2018 13:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 30-04-2024, 00:35:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x