User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Mogu'shan Palace Dungeon Elevator is so fast.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message556
Pwnchline

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2016 06:20)

Post Posted: 31-07-2016, 21:11:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hi, freakz family when you are doing Mogu'shan Palace Dungeon there is only 1 elevator moving up to last bosses corridor. That elevator is so fast alot of players cant even catch and it causes time loss. I dont wanna sound like d*ck i dont wanna steal your time aswell this is just simple bug can be fixed really quick i didnt need to put screenshot or video on this bug because there is only 1 elevator in that dungeon and you all know better. Thank you very much for attention Peace.
Proof:

0 0

Ashbringing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2018 14:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 20:58:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's the same on blizzard and it has no problems

The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 August 2016 03:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 19:04:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x