User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] My Unsealed Chest from Lich King loot got consumed with all the rewards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message178
Torg02

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2021 15:09)

Post Posted: 23-03-2021, 21:10:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=51315&name=sealed-chest / https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=51316&name=unsealed-chest
Character name: Alloreon
Bug description: So about 2 days ago i did my first ICC run on this server with my friend, and when we killed The Lich King the "Sealed chest" quest giving item dropped with him for both of us. We activated the item quest and talked to Highlord Darion Mograine to complete its quest and become an Unsealed chest, as we did it, my friend got the items and completed all the quests related to the rewards from the chest, but i realised that my inventory was full when i opened the chest, so i pressed esc to close the tabs and sell some items to free up space, but by doing so my chest got consumed an i wasn't able to get any of the rewards from it, while my friend got the mount. I had spoken with a GM, Arkod, and he told me to write a topic here about what happened.
Proof: My friend Punhodeferro (his monk alt, but his first character to reach level 120, currently leveling a hunter, Reitroll) did the run with me and both of us got the chest, we were in a call when it dropped to us, and he have the mount that i was also suposed to have, if my chest didn't got consumed.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 23-03-2021, 21:17:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The reason why it doesn't work now is because auto send items to Mailbox doesn't work so thats what bugged your chest, when inventory is full or when boss isn't looted the items usually go in your mailbox but since we didn't enable this system yet nothing happens, so unfortunately nothing can be done, but we are aware of this bug, and the system when it is ready will be enabled.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 23 March 2021 19:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 08:22:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x