User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Paladin] [Retribution] Templar 's verdict

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message306
dheaven

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2020 08:58)

Post Posted: 24-07-2018, 15:02:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: templar s verdict deals low damage, on mythics, and pvp deals loots of miss, and crit very hard. sometimes , zeal spell make more damage on single target hit then templar's verdict. i cant post pictures with misses because dont show me in combat log.
templar' s verdict must be the most powerfull single target hit spell of paladin after blade of justice, and also when get crit is to low, 700 k.
base spell damage is 365 k, and in many times deals 250 k lower then base ( consume holy power for nothing), but when u play necrotic u cant use justicar s vengeance ( a good alternative of templar s verdict ,but consume 5 holy power ) because it heals and u take overwlof. i followed this spell for 5 months and in my opinion thiss spell is useles. i post those dmg of templar ' s verdict whit Final verdicat talent that deal 20% more dmg to templar s verdict. without this talent the damage done by templar 's verdict is much low. and also i check in pvp and pve, and make a ration , from 4 templar s verdict , 1 is missed. atention, Templar s verdict dont take miss on dummy !
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/jMWJIWA
https://imgur.com/a/jMWJIWA
https://imgur.com/a/jMWJIWA

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 24-07-2018, 16:21:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is the wrong section (mop) and I already put a lot of testing into retri pala.

I can test templars verdict again for a while, but I am pretty sure there is no bug.

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 24-07-2018, 17:00:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tested it now, pretty short but tells you enough that there is no bug:

With my gear the average templar's non crit should be 650k (20% talent from final verdict).
I had a minimum of 620k and average 800k (more cuz 2x crusade during the 100M dmg).

I don't want to go into deep math and also askmrrobot is no longer supporting 7.1.5 for spell details, if there is no obvious bug I have to reject this.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Elvenking, 24 July 2018 15:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 17:02:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x