User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Power of the Chosen Quest bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message461
dandak98

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-03-2022 19:24)

Post Posted: 16-03-2022, 21:24:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Dandak

Bug description: Hi, I think I bugged in a quest. When I speak with Mograine in the "Power of the Chosen" quest, in Maldraxxus, in The Stitchyard, it should ride me into the sky to kill the 4 Bilebloat Juggernaut, but insted it dissapears with the mount. I tried every relog, deleted the ''WTF'' files, but didnt work. Every time i retry to do the quest it dissapears and nothing happens.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/IytcEIp

0 0

jenov

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 14:39)

Post Posted: 28-03-2022, 03:59:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think many people are experiencing this situation and we are waiting for it to be fixed, but the producer and developer were called, maybe that process took longer.
0 0

jenov

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 14:39)

Post Posted: 31-03-2022, 12:14:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tried another character, the task is done, I can't do it specific to this character, when I click ready with Mograine, it says "u cant do that yet" in red. Do you also get an article like that when you speak?High renown status could it have something to do with it? The situation is not fixed, I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible.

STİLL THE SAME AND ALSO NOT DOİNG THAT QUEST FOR ME -

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 07-04-2022, 11:51:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is nothing wrong here. There are two ID's for this quest. One for Kyrians and the other for Necrolords.

There are no issues with completing this quest for Kyrians, however for Necrolords, it is not yet available (until chapter 6).

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 07 April 2022 09:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 10:01:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x