User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Priest] [Holy artifact quest] Scenario can't be completed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message1031
machopi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2019 13:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-01-2019, 18:01:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=106318&name=lady-calindris // https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=106107&name=captain-naranoth
Bug description: Calindris spams shadowbolts that hit me for 40% of my HP and kill me in a few seconds, not possible to outheal the damage, also - after i died i got stuck behind the battle event 'gate' and can't try again (which would be pointless, due to the extreme damage she does) Her clones also do ridiculous amounts of damage. Captain Naranoth also does extreme damage and instakills me with a fel flame + trembling stomp combo. P.S. after i portaled out of the scenario Vindicator Boros is missing from Dalaran, so i can't even attempt to do the scenario again.
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/nZNKJyR.jpg

0 0

ogax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2019 02:05)

Post Posted: 02-01-2019, 07:56:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i can confirm this
proof: https://puu.sh/CqqPV/9128887dee.jpg

0 0

Rumcat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2021 04:55)

Post Posted: 02-01-2019, 11:16:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had the same but found a way to complete this.
After you die, Run down and fall to your death. ( you might have to do this a couple of times) you will spawn at the starting point. then run to the outside where you can see Calindris. Dont jump down from the platform. You will see on the left side there is a pillar. run to the point and you will be able to target her. you can use Smite to kill her. It takes a long time but you will be fine. Then when she spawns the mobs that cast bolts. Run behind the pillar and heal yourself. Repeat this until she is dead. Then Jump down and pick up the staff.
I have raged over this for 2 days until I had to use this way to get it done.

Side Note.
Make sure you are geared. At least 650. You will get one shorted a lot.

If you leave the quest or use your hearthstone you will have to get back to Jace the DH at the portal. You will bee ported back to Dalaran as soon as you get on the Island under Dalaran.
If you jump down from Dalaran and use levitate to guide you down and release levitate to fall to your death. In death you can run to the healer and you will not be ported. Take the quest at Jace and redo the quest. Also. You might have to do this multiple times.

0 0

Oro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2019 19:43)

Post Posted: 07-01-2019, 03:07:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

seems to be very low priority, bug still not fixed - but for that much other in the 6 days of knowing this one >.<
0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 08-01-2019, 14:07:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Use holy Nova on the images. This should one shot them
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 January 2019 05:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:48:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x