User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Quest] [Dread Wastes]Shadow of the Empire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message931
Sidblade

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2015 04:08)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-05-2015, 05:40:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31612/shadow-of-the-empire

WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31612&name=shadow-of-the-empire

Bug description: I somehow completed the questline as intended to but after completion of the quest chain, I found no quests in Dread Wastes not even enough dailies, so I checked wowhead n found that I missed the scroll and the tablet drop from a mob, I redone them both and at the moment I am stuck with "shattered" completed quest line, problem here is I missed the big quest chain in Sunset Brewgarden, referring to WoW Freakz quest link, I have missed quests straight from no.37 till no.65, but I got all after no.66 which was strange in itself anyways but that is big reputation fall out I think from quest no.37- quest no.65 and that problem have left me with 2 Paragons unfound with full quest line completed, I just miss the no.83- no.85 of the line except noted earlier since they need me to be exalted, I have reported it to GM several times, but he says I should post it here but I am not sure if a GM can't help with this who else can :3... I think I should receive quests in Sunset Brewgarden and Soggy's Gamble.

Proof: IMG: http://i.imgur.com/nyHMwyg.jpg
IMG: http://i.imgur.com/odQgYxl.jpg

0 0

Sidblade

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-05-2015, 17:02:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bump

0 0

Sidblade

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-05-2015, 09:14:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bump
0 0

Sidblade

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 08:11:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I forced myself getting exalted by dailies but still that doesn't fix the thing that I am still stuck with uncompleted achievements
0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 09-05-2015, 15:33:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tested it and it works... the issue is that the quest chain is a bit/more weirdly arranged, meaning you finish a quest at location x, but the next one is at location y, and the end of that is location z, then back to x or y and wtf I'm going crazy.

I will take a look at the whole chains in Dread Wastes, check them all, add map objectives for where to complete (if missing) and will try to spawn the next NPC at the correct location (if possible).

l.e.: finished updating the chains (will be live at the next server restart)... all is not in accordance to this list here: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dread_Wastes_storyline (the main storyline / side chains / reputation chains ... strictly normal quests, not dailies).
So, where you see "Quest X & Quest Y" that means you have to complete all of them in order for the follow-up to become available (if you complete one, you will be able to see the follow-up, but won't be able to take it until you've completed the other requirements).
About the reputation quests, now they do not have prequests as requirements, but you will be required to have the necessary reputation (honored, revered or exalted).
Will do some checks and update the map objectives soon.

I repeat, this will be live at the next server restart.

Final edit: chain is updated, only exalted is required to complete the small 3 quests chain.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 10 May 2015 06:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 03-06-2024, 08:44:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x