User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Quest] [The Jade Forest] Scouting Report: Like Jinyu in a Barrel (@Alesianduke)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1508
Ghibol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 15:36)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-02-2015, 17:49:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link:http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29824/scouting-report-like-jinyu-in-a-barrel

WoW Freakz quest link: Scouting Report: Like Jinyu in a Barrel

Bug description:

- Ok so this quest starts in Grookin Hill right well from the moment you take this quest you should be teleported to a different place instantly called `The Bamboo Wilds`on the top of a hill where you meet there a Npc you kill it and you take the rifle and instantly you will be teleported to another place called Pearlfin Village where you have to shoot the guards to move on with the rifle you took from the previous place then you move on to the phase where you destroy the barrels once you managed to blow the barrels up then Shademaster Kiryn goes in the middle of that blue ring after you cleared the coast of the incoming waves your quest should be show up as complete on your screen and you get teleported right back to the place where you hand in the quest called Grookin Village right in front of the Npc called Shokia!
Proof: The proof of how this quest should work is here:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ARnAPmMVwtg:

Do you guys need in game proof as well for this situation here is the print screen as well as i have started the quest i did not get teleported so i though i can give you a little help regarding to this quest its a bit long this quest comparing it with the experience that it gives you like 221 k but i would be pleased if you could have a look at this quest and sort it out!
Printscreen : http://imgur.com/hMpOiCO
I forgot to mention that even just going up there on the hill not gonna help at all since you can`t see the Npc so you can carry on with the quest!

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 26-02-2015, 18:04:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know; these fixes for the 4 Scouting Report / 4 SI:7 Quests are temporary, from the time vehicles did not work on MOP PTR.
The scripts for these will be updated, at least for the 2 "autocomplete-kind of" ones, 2 for each faction.

0 0

Ghibol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 15:36)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-02-2015, 18:12:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I`m hanging as you can see at level 89 with no more then 44% Xp and i cannot find other quests so i had to check all these zones again just to make sure that i have not skipped by mistake some of the quests.I have even meet quests that i have done them before like 2 days ago and i have done them today again so since they are not daily quests they should no longer show up again!I`ll keep in touch with you regarding to these quests!

0 0

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 26-02-2015, 22:47:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The rates are x1 for testing purposes; there are plenty of quests to level-up, you just need to find them / do the necessary prequests.
About this quest, as I said, is on my "to update script list", but way down on the list... most likely right before MOP goes live I'll try to script it as blizzlike as possible (as well as the others).

The topics with @Alesianduke I'll leave them be as an extra reminder for me to take a look at these.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 05 June 2015 19:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 30-06-2024, 12:10:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x