User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Quest - The Legion Returns - NPC is missing (even before you skip)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message978
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 24-01-2021, 19:54:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40519&&&&name=the-legion-returns
Character name: Zaranmage
Bug description: Quest can't be completed, NPC is missing
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/b7zQ7Fq

The Legion Returns can't be completed because NPC is missing.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=107934&&&&name=recruiter-lee

I know I chose to skip it because after many tries the stupid NPC wasn't there. I had no choice. I still have no options that I can find to start quests in Legion (the normal ways), like some work if I fly off and find them, but most that should start in Dalaran or Broken Shore do not work or just aren't available. This is all past level 110 even. No world quests either, though they may have to be unlocked with quests I can't do.

But this was happening before I gave up and chose to skip it, and skipping it didn't seem to help unlock any new quest options or any way to start Broken Shore. Flew all over the place looking.

Update @ 24-01-2021, 18:54:35

forum
(fɔːrəm )
Word forms: plural forums
1. countable noun
A forum is a place, situation, or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues, especially important public issues.
Members of the council agreed that it still had an important role as a forum for discussion. [+ for]
The organisation would provide a forum where problems could be discussed.
Synonyms: meeting, conference, assembly, meeting place More Synonyms of forum
2. countable noun
A forum is an area of a website where users can post comments and have discussions.
After his remarks yesterday, internet forums were buzzing within minutes.
If you have thoughts about this article, you can have your say in one of our discussion forums.
3. countable noun
In ancient Roman towns, the forum was a square where people met to discuss business and political matters.

The only reason I feel I need to re-post is because you can't reply to most stuff because it is locked or trashed before you can even comment. That's not how forums are supposed to work.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 24-01-2021, 20:02:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It works as intended as you can see here.The issue is on your part so i would suggest trying to delete cache and unstuck the character and try to retake quest aswell and it should resolve the issue since the quest works fine.
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 24-01-2021, 21:15:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your character already finished the quest In the Blink of an Eye. There is no point to finish The Legion Returns again, regardless of if you've skipped it or not. You already have access to Legion Dalaran.
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 24-01-2021, 23:12:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have already exlained in your previous post here why you can't progress the questline anymore. Since there was no needed discussion about that topic, I closed (rejected) it. Now if you have issues about the Legion content itself, it's not related to the Intro. Class Hall quests are not scripted but there is an NPC implemented near the entrance to Krasus Landing (in front of the mount vendor) where you can get your artifact weapons and class hall unlock quests. That should allow you to progress further. If you have any questions, feel free to post them but as I mentioned, you can't complete the quest you reported due to skipping the intro. There is no point in having it in your questlog anymore so just abandon it.
0 0

Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 00:17:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So how do you unlock world quests or broken shore?

It only matters because I would honestly rather do old content to level up than BfA since BfA is so terrible with scaled mobs and the feeling of zero progression, especially on DPS or healer classes. But I did delete cache, used unstuck, and all that before without any luck. I tried for days to do the Legion intro but could never get it to work and that was before I skipped it hoping that would at least let me just go there and unlock quests.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 00:22:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unstucking and deleting cache won't do anything since you can not complete the quest due to skipping the intro.
Check the NPC I've suggested:

Spoiler:

This is his location. To unlock world quests, you need to complete the quest Uniting the Isles by reaching friendly reputation with the factions. You can do that by questing in the various zones, however keep in mind that most of them have issues (which were already reported on our forum). If you encounter further issues/bugs, feel free to report them as well.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 31-01-2021, 00:35:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since there don't seem to be any issues with this, I'll reject this topic. Feel free to open a new one if you have any further problems.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 30 January 2021 22:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 15:42:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x