User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Robbed Gbank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message787
boxingtrack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2020 04:22)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-08-2017, 21:32:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Thetiger
Item Name & ID: there are tons of items i can not link them
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/genesis/thetiger
Details: (optional) So my guild moved to legion but we still play on the mop realm so we do care about our guild and our gbank. I could care less if we didnt play on the mop realm. I got permission from the guildmaster to write this because he can not submit this issue on the site at this moment. So basically there was a guildie (Senlia) (officer) who got pissed from the legion realm crashing and buging a lot. So he decided to rage quit say fck you to everyone and leave. We banned him from our teamspeak. He logged on the mop realm and kicked every single person bellow his rank and took as much as he can from our guild bank. I can show you proof he robbed the guild bank but the log is too short to cover evern 1/10 of the items lost. I know its completely our fault for trusting him and i wouldnt help myself if i was you. But im asking you to help us. You can conact me we can talk in ts/discord w/e. But please check the logs and reover out items from our guild bank. We are doing our best to keep this realm alive because we see its not going well. Less and less people are playing. About the people that got kicked, we are working on getting them back. I dont care about him you do w/e you think its right.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-08-2017, 22:25:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm sorry cannot help with this problem

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 August 2017 20:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 19:26:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x