User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue][All] Ignite Vs Stealth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1434
overpowerz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2021 08:18)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 02:31:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=12846&&name=mastery-ignite
Bug description: similar to barrage bug, ignite targets and hits enemies in stealth. which is definitely wrong.
Proof: ---

Last edited by overpowerz on 23-08-2018, 00:18:31; edited 1 time in total
0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 22:22:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i already reported this, and got rejected for lack of proof.

similar un-provable bugs:

cloak of shadows versus magical effects such as ignite and nightblade, in which case, cos does not remove such effects OR does not prevent their application.

barrage/starfall versus stealth, sometimes barrage and starfall hit you even if you're in stealth. this was supposed to be fixed, and it is, for the most part, but still happens, rarely.

ridiculous whirlwind range, fury warrior's whirlwind range sometimes is increased by about 30%, making it impossible to Sap (which has more range) without getting hit by whirlwind.

empty crimson vial, in rare arena cases, vial does not heal at all. it heals for 0 (as seen in skada)

grappling hook does not move you to the target, mostly happens at max range, you throw it and it goes on cooldown, but you don't move.

warrior's execute cannot be dodged/parried by evasion/riposte sometimes, which is due to expertise for the most part, but sub rogue has like 125% dodge chance... what's going on.

marked for death on outlaw sometimes is not reset when used against hunter/warlock/DK's pets.

then there is this survival hunter and guardian druid that are just broken. a survival hunter with dragonsfire grenade and caltrops+expert trapper is impossible to beat for a rogue.
i have not even once won a guardian druid in instanced arena, no one ever did, no one will.

and there are many more...

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

overpowerz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-08-2018, 00:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i cant get proof easy

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 24-08-2018, 19:47:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yea it rarely happens and for example, when i DID show proof of ignite VS cloak of shadows, i believe seyrox(?) said something along the lines of "even if this does happen, it happens like 0.1% of the time, sorry but it only happens for you" -REJECTED

so showing them proof is also unlikely to convince quicksand.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 25-08-2018, 13:03:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nyevid wrote:

Greetings, getting a proof would Help us making a decision faster. you see sometimes when a bug is reported CMs or helpers have to test it out over and over till they repreduce the same bug, so in most scenarios a bug without a proof is actually getting rejected. also same things apply's on a bug that rarelly happends like this one.

Update @ 25-08-2018, 14:03:24

You actually need to prove your bug otherwise it's getting rejected, your call.

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

Last edited by hangryforwar on 26-08-2018, 03:58:18; edited 1 time in total
0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 25-08-2018, 20:53:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
nyevid wrote:

Greetings, getting a proof would Help us making a decision faster. you see sometimes when a bug is reported CMs or helpers have to test it out over and over till they repreduce the same bug, so in most scenarios a bug without a proof is actually getting rejected. also same things apply's on a bug that rarelly happends like this one.

You actually need to proof your bug otherwise it's getting rejected, your call.

that was quite a foolish statement. considering your own knowledge, that just made a paradox.

you just said "same things applies on a bug that rarely happens, like this one" and "You actually need to prove your bug" together.
nah, doesn't make sense to me.

i mean, ***. i already gave up on the bugs i just listed above, but if it's hard for you to comprehend,

imagine each bug has 1% chance of happening,
now imagine a arena,
most of times, throughout the match, at least one of those happen. they indeed are rare if you try to reproduce a specific one, but all in all, at least one of them happens and it *** my gameplay on rogue.

imagine ignite persist despite having cloak of shadows up.

it just *** you up so hard, if you've ever encountered it, that is.

sometimes even multiple rare bugs happen.

side note: i don't mind it if you got salty and want to give me a warning. i rose back from -400 reputation points anyway.

patience is the least i can wish for you.

0 0

overpowerz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-08-2018, 03:24:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok i will post proof

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 26-08-2018, 04:17:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nyevid wrote:
hangryforwar wrote:
nyevid wrote:

that was quite a foolish statement. considering your own knowledge, that just made a paradox.

you just said "same things applies on a bug that rarely happens, like this one" and "You actually need to prove your bug" together.

i mean, ***. i already gave up on the bugs i just listed above, but if it's hard for you to comprehend,

You dont have to be a smartass, that was just a side note informing @overpowerz what he should do in a bug report.
And yes, i do belive that every bug counts as it's braking the game somehow. No one actually said anything about rejecting his bug report, i just said that in 'most scenarios' it would be rejected.
what's up with that attitude btw? please take it easy as i'm just trying to help, no one's getting a warning.

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 26-08-2018, 21:47:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
nyevid wrote:
hangryforwar wrote:
nyevid wrote:

You dont have to be a smartass, that was just a side note informing @overpowerz what he should do in a bug report.
And yes, i do belive that every bug counts as it's braking the game somehow. No one actually said anything about rejecting his bug report, i just said that in 'most scenarios' it would be rejected.
what's up with that attitude btw? please take it easy as i'm just trying to help, no one's getting a warning.

i've gotten like 4 or 5 bug reports rejected, 3 of them included proof and were game breaking for rogue, but still rejected because it was 'rare', and two of them were topics that contained a massive amount of bugs and its details (like you see above), but since it didn't follow the standards, it was also rejected.

I'm getting the feeling that you guys care about bug report formalities more than actually fixing the bugs.

side note: being grammatically correct or on-point is not the same as "trying to look like a smartass". also, use the auto-correction function.

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 27-08-2018, 12:28:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stop the drama.

So many replies and no proof that ignite shoundn't affect invisible target.
Stick on the topic and avoid off-topic.
Rejected.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Garn, 27 August 2018 10:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 00:21:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x