User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue][Skill] Kidney Shot / Cheap Shot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1040
ToeMayToe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2022 07:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 13:44:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1833&&name=cheap-shot
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=408&&name=kidney-shot
Bug description: There are times in pvp where you can't use Cheap Shot nor Kidney shot, I have yet to find out what triggers the bug but I was hoping you'd take a look at it. I've recorded an arena where the bug happened.
Green bar means I'm in stealth, countdown bar means I'm in subterfuge, so both are windows where I should be able to CS but I can't. Also, at the end, when I try to Kidney Shot, it still doesn't let me do it.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=gOKCz9gPXdQ:

Apparently, I'm not the only one: https://ibb.co/mvbK7e

0 0

coksi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2019 02:13)

Votes: 2

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 01-09-2018, 13:14:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i just tested on both realms dev and live vs mulit classes and i could use both KS and CS myb it was glitch with your char try reloging and delete cache and test again after reset.

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 02-09-2018, 19:52:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

coksi wrote:
i just tested on both realms dev and live vs mulit classes and i could use both KS and CS myb it was glitch with your char try reloging and delete cache and test again after reset.

bruh... this can't be reproduced that easily... as i've ranted for like 100 times already, you can't reproduce bugs that rarely happen.

this shit happens but it's very rare. along with:

Quote:
cloak of shadows versus magical effects such as ignite and nightblade, in which case, cos does not remove such effects OR does not prevent their application.

barrage/starfall versus stealth, sometimes barrage and starfall hit you even if you're in stealth. this was supposed to be fixed, and it is, for the most part, but still happens, rarely.

ridiculous whirlwind range, fury warrior's whirlwind range sometimes is increased by about 30%, making it impossible to Sap (which has more range) without getting hit by whirlwind.

empty crimson vial, in rare arena cases, vial does not heal at all. it heals for 0 (as seen in skada)

grappling hook does not move you to the target, mostly happens at max range, you throw it and it goes on cooldown, but you don't move.

warrior's execute cannot be dodged/parried by evasion/riposte sometimes, which is due to expertise for the most part, but sub rogue has like 125% dodge chance... what's going on.

marked for death on outlaw sometimes is not reset when used against hunter/warlock/DK's pets.

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 09-09-2018, 10:49:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If we can't reproduce them we can't fix them. Find a way to reproduce it.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Garn, 09 September 2018 08:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:20:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x