User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue][Spell] Buried Treasure / Roll the bones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message406
Marettak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2018 22:46)

Post Posted: 19-12-2017, 16:48:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=193316&name=roll-the-bones , i couldnt find the correct buff
Bug description: Roll the bones , energy regen buff ( Buried Treasure )
Proof: i would like to take video but i am playing in small windowed mode so you would not see it, But its easy to prove it with trial character

i hope i will make it easy for ppl to understand
Lets say i have 16 energy per sec , once i get Buried Treasure buff, my energy stays the same, but once i reroll for a new buff, then my Buried Treasure (25% increased regen ) comes active , Meaning that it happens after i actualy lose the buff and get other, I did not notice this with other buffs from roll the bones.

I am not sure if energy regen is visible without addon, i am using DejaCharacterStats addon to see detailed stats, there is also problem with Alacrity talent but thats for another day
If someone is using DejaCharacterStats , try to make trial char rogue outlaw and just go on dummies and keep rerolling, Check your energy regen before doing anything, then check it when you get the buff, and then check it once you reroll the buffs once more, 25% increased regen comes active when you lose the actual buff for it

I also apologize if i did report this wrong , its my 1st time so hope it will be all good

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 19-12-2017, 17:14:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DejaCharacterStats does not automatically refresh. You need to reopen the character panel for energy regen. You'll see that it actually works
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 19 December 2017 15:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 14:27:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x