User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Shadowlands] "By and Down the River" Lady Jaine Proudmore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message379
ladybearone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2022 01:33)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-06-2022, 05:24:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=59762&&name=by-and-down-the-river
Character name: Jorlette
Bug description: Questline was working fine until this point. rl interrupted and fell asleep. when I woke up Lady Jaine was no where to be found. So I abandoned the quest and went back to where I picked it up from expecting all the npc's to be there and I can repair, sell and just pick up the quest again. When I got back to the cave, it was totally emptied out,, no npc's at all. I have run all around killing whatever I find, the quest is named "down the river", so I've run down the river thinking I would be able to maybe catch up with Lady J down there instead, I can see an !, but for whatever reason I cannot reach it.
Is this bugged? I noticed that it has been done before, but It's possible that something has happened to it since. This is my 1st time running through The Maw, so I don't really know my way around it very well either. I'm not sure the screenshots explain what it is I'm trying to say. but it's the best I can do.

Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/OZEqo4v

Character: Jorlette
level 51
DeathKnight
Alliance

- -

0 0

Sora

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 09-06-2023 04:05)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-06-2022, 11:09:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

You appear to be standing in the wrong location/cave.

The cave you are in is called 'Desolate Hollow'; you need to be in the one called 'Forlorn Respite'.

Please follow a video guide to find your way or open an in-game ticket and you will be guided!

Closing this for invalid.

Cheers,
Sora.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sora, 20 June 2022 09:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:03:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x